In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in compliance with CDC guidelines we have modified how our offices function. Our goal is protect your family, our staff, and the community. As your child's medical home, the health of your child and your family is our priority.
Please CLICK HERE to review links to helpful information for parents.
Appointments and Walk-In
1. Effective March 18, 2020, our walk-in hour has been canceled. We are seeing patients starting at 8 a.m. BY APPOINTMENT.
2. In compliance with CDC recommendations for healthcare facilities, our patients aged two and older, as well as any accompanying parents, caregivers and siblings (including fully vaccinated persons) must wear a face covering or mask while in our offices. The guidance provided by the CDC in May of 2021 regarding use of face coverings for fully vaccinated persons does not apply to healthcare settings.
3. Additionally, in compliance with CDC recommendations for healthcare facilities, we ask families to wait in their vehicle upon arrival and text our office to let us know you have arrived.
4. We have made our check-in procedures contactless with the use of electronic forms, text messages and our patient portal.
5. In order to protect healthy and vulnerable patients, our staff screens everyone coming to our offices for symptoms and exposure to COVID-19. Patients and/or caregivers with symptoms or exposure to COVID-19 will be asked to reschedule their well visit. A sick visit will be offered.
6. Patients who are possibly contagious use a separate entrance and proceed quickly to designated rooms.
7. While we encourage you to bring only the child or children scheduled for appointments, we understand circumstances may require you to bring other children or family members to assist with the visit. In an effort to protect your family and the most vulnerable, we kindly ask you limit non-essential companions.