As we move toward a post-pandemic world we have modified how our offices function. We continue to follow the guidelines of the CDC for healthcare facilities. Our goal is to protect your family, our staff, and the community. As your child's medical home, the health of your child and your family is our priority.
Please CLICK HERE to review links to helpful information for parents.
1. All visits are by appointment-only. We do not have walk-in. Appointments begin at 8 a.m.
2. Patients scheduled for routine, well visits are welcome to wait in our waiting room. We will maintain physical distancing in our waiting rooms.
3. Patients scheduled for sick visits will wait in their vehicles and text upon arrival.
4. In compliance with CDC recommendations for healthcare facilities, our patients aged two and older, as well as any accompanying parents, caregivers and siblings (including fully vaccinated persons) must wear a face covering or mask while in our offices. The guidance provided by the CDC in May of 2021 regarding use of face coverings for fully vaccinated persons does not apply to healthcare settings.
4. We have made our check-in procedures contactless with the use of electronic forms, text messages and our patient portal.
5. In order to protect healthy and vulnerable patients, our staff screens everyone coming to our offices for symptoms and exposure to COVID-19. Patients and/or caregivers with symptoms or exposure to COVID-19 will be asked to reschedule their well visit. A sick visit will be offered.
6. Patients who are possibly contagious use a separate entrance and proceed quickly to designated rooms.
7. While we encourage you to bring only the child or children scheduled for appointments, we understand circumstances may require you to bring other children or family members to assist with the visit. In an effort to protect your family and the most vulnerable, we kindly ask you limit non-essential companions.