We are very excited about the recent Emergency Use Authorization by the FDA and the recommendation by the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices for the use of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for persons 5 through 11 years of age! The vaccine continues under Emergency Use Authorization for persons aged 12-15 years old, and has full approval for persons 16 years and older.
We are now administering the vaccine in our offices for all patients 5 years and older.
We have compiled the following links to assist you with information regarding vaccines for your family.
COVID-19 Vaccine Topics
- Vaccine locator
- Vaccine FAQ's
- COVID-19 Vaccine Checklist for Kids Age 5 and Up
- Possible Side-Effects After Vaccine
- Does the COVID-19 Vaccine Cause Myocarditis?
- COVID-19 Vaccine Considerations for Those Who Are Pregnant and Breastfeeding
- Guidance for Fully Vaccinated Persons
- A Statement About COVID Vaccine Use and Safety