COVID-19 Vaccine Topics
Vaccines are recommended for all persons 12 years and older.
- Vaccine locator
- Vaccine FAQ's
- Getting Your Child Ready for the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Possible Side-Effects After Vaccine
- Does the COVID-19 Vaccine Cause Myocarditis?
- When Can Children Get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- COVID-19 Vaccine Considerations for Those Who Are Pregnant and Breastfeeding
- Guidance for Fully Vaccinated Persons
Articles from Healthychildren.org
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus - Healthychildren.org
- Co-Parenting During COVID-19
- Coronavirus Exposure, No Symptoms
- Should Your Child Be Tested for COVID-19?
- COVID-19 and Pediatric Multi-System Inflammatory Syndrome
- Cloth Face Coverings for Children During COVID-19
- Social Distancing: Why Keeping Your Distance Helps Keep Others Safe
- Give your Child's Eyes a Screen-Time Break
- Tips for Coping with a New Baby During COVID-19
Articles from CDC.gov
- How to Protect Yourself
- Children and Coronavirus Disease
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- What to Do if You Are Sick
- Caring For Someone At Home
- Clean and Disinfect
- Animals and COVID-19