Submitted on Wed, 03/29/2023 - 15:15
Tallahassee, Fla. — Perrigo has initiated a recall of certain lots of Gerber Good Start SootheProTM Powdered Infant Formula in the U.S. According to Perrigo, the product is being recalled out of an abundance of caution due to the potential presence of the bacteria, Cronobacter sakazakii. If your product is included in the recall, immediately discontinue use of the product and contact the Gerber Parent Resource Center at 1-800-777-7690 for further instructions.
According to Perrigo, “no distributed product has tested positive for the presence of this bacteria, no adverse events have been reported and no other products manufactured at this facility or any other of Perrigo’s facilities are affected by this recall.”
The batch numbers included in this recall are:
Gerber® Good Start® SootheProTM 12.4 oz:
- 300357651Z – USE BY 04JUL2024
- 300457651Z – USE BY 05JUL2024
- 300557651Z – USE BY 06JUL2024
- 300557652Z – USE BY 06JUL2024
- 300757651Z – USE BY 08JUL2024
- 300857651Z – USE BY 09JUL2024
- 301057651Z – USE BY 11JUL2024
- 301057652Z – USE BY 11JUL2024
- 301157651Z – USE BY 12JUL2024
Gerber® Good Start® SootheProTM 30.6 oz:
- 301357652Z – USE BY 14JUL2024
- 301457652Z – USE BY 15JUL2024
- 301557651Z – USE BY 16JUL2024
Gerber Good® Start® SootheProTM 19.4 oz:
- 301557652Z – USE BY 16JUL2024I
The Department notified all local WIC offices on March 20, 2023, of the voluntary formula recall for the above products. WIC participants who may have been issued a recalled product will be provided with alternative options.
For all feeding-related questions or concerns about your child’s health, contact a health care professional or your local county health department.